skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 11, 2008
Housing Destiny 2: Great Karma
I got the apartment!!! I had 24 hours to decide if I wanted to take it and I did! I really hope it works out for Rachael (I'm like... very confident that it will).
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Fun Blogs
Archipel-a-gogo!
Hello world!
14 years ago
Ricky Gervais... Obviously.
The Adventures of Chip Chip
IN CHAIR
Chordially Yours
Natalya's Amazon Log
Good News For People Who Love Bad News...
PAS ENSEMBLE
If It's Worth Doing, It's Worth Doing In Style
Actors Are Important
-->E. RRRACKET
The Rhyme and Reason
One D at a Time
InTransit
cheap paper napkins
Non-Writer's Weekly
Natalya Thing
Time Yet for a Hundred Indecisions
Blog Archive
►
2011
(87)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(79)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(234)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(21)
▼
2008
(100)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(17)
▼
August
(10)
Dear Repubs, Sarah Palin? REALLY??
Moving Success
Moving Progress Update
A Moving Fret
Status Eclipsed (HA! PUNS!)
Housing Destiny 2: Great Karma
Infatuation
Housing Destiny
The Day of Fluent Expression
A Day of Relief
►
July
(8)
About Me
Blythe
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment