Friday, January 22, 2010

Present Pictures

First internship procured!

Even better, I am SOOOO pumped about this company (Present Pictures). The other company that I interviewed at (Panther Films) created Ghost of Girlfriends Past and Dan in Real Life (although the guy also did About a Boy for a different production company). Fine.

But please review THESE movies! (If you don't want to look at them all, the following is the order of importance, in my opinion... but ... try to watch them all so you can feel adequately jealous)

TiMER-- This is the movie they are promoting right now! It isn't a trailer but look at the video portion and/or the synopsis. The video is better because it has bits of the movie. And it isn't too long! Seems AWESOME to me!

Almost even better!!

Good Dick -- This is NOT about a guy named Dick... so watch it! Also, you can watch it instantly on netflix! But seriously, it seems GREAT!

AAAAND

The Babysitters -- This one has John Leguizamo and is definitely of the dark, teenagers having sex (hard to say whether pregnancy or drugs (favorite movie subjects) are involved) genre.


ANYWAY! If you can't tell, it's very grassroot-y. They are all women. They have a DOG in their office! I think I'm going to be allowed to do a lot and I think the scripts are going to be super cool. I skimmed the blog of one of the women and she DEFINITELY seemed like the kind of person I would love to be around (if you want to check it out)! As did the woman who interviewed me. AND unlike my last interview, I was not NEARLY as nervous.

GOLD!
One internship down, one to go. But I'm feeling MUCH better now!

No comments: