Sunday, February 6, 2011

RIP Portable DVD Player.

Today my portable DVD player died after 6 long years of service. Six years of being able to watch movies while playing the Sims. Six years of being perfectly at ease if my laptop died. The next one I buy, I already know, will not last six full years because technology is both more advanced in capability and more susceptible to wear and tear. Lame.

If technology bad luck comes in threes and I lost my DVD player and ipod, PLEASE DON'T LET MY CAR BE THE NEXT TO GO!!! PLEASE DON'T LET MY COMPUTER DIE!! PLEASE BE MY TV! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

On a side subject, I was looking at free cats on craigslist (still not getting one, but just for funsies/self-torture) and look at the picture they had of one:


Why is there a pillow on the toilet?!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hahahaha. I always put pillows on my toilet.