Friday, July 25, 2008

Let's Just Reflect



Image 1: Look at the squirrel that is just about to totally chow on that kid's food? Commons squirrels are so fat and fearless. I love it. (Sorry the angle is bad, but I didn't want the kid to know I was taking a picture).

Image 2: The street performer asked a little kid (must've been my brother Matt's age (10)) to help him in case the performer dropped his sister. It was cute as HELL!! But the funniest part was that he gave the kid a dollar for helping, and then he told the kid to give it to this little girl in pink. The kid did EXACTLY what my brother would do which is a) look incredulous, b) ask "do I haaaave to?" in a really high voice, and then c) walk with exaggerated-ly slumped gestures to complete the task looking really sad. Then the boy started to go back to his place but the performer asked him to come back. Then the performer asked the boy if the boy enjoyed giving the money away, which the boy obviously replied in the negative. And then the performer told him to get used to it, and then gave the boy a five. Man, though! That performer had so much charisma!! And strength and flexability!!! It was ... preeetty hot!
Last time I distinctly remember the guy saying that we should give him money so he can return to the UK, "otherwise I'm going to stay and marry your daughters... or sons! Come on! This is Boston!!"
He said some other golden ones today, but he didn't say that again. I'm glad that he didn't! Also he made a speech about kids staying in school and not doing drugs, which he didn't do before. That was nice.

1 comment:

Claire said...

that sounds like an awesome day!! i cannot WAIT to come live with you!!!!!!