Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Now Let's Get Started

Now that I've tried to make the blog prettier (and I'm SURE it's a work in progress), I'll tell you my general status right now.

1. I'm a rising junior at Boston University and I'm staying in Boston for the summer because I LOVE being in the city, and almost hate being in my town in Pennsylvania.

2. The job that I got involves mostly making beds and cleaning rooms for about 40 hours a week.

3. I basically LOOOOVE my job, although I can't say I'd recommend it to other people because most of my coworkers don't feel the same way as I do.

4. I'm living what I consider a bohemian life with roommates who are drug addicts, roaches (and a mouse as of last night), and obviously no air conditioning. I also LOOOOOOOVE this.


Today is my second day off this week and I'm currently enjoying my new found space since my roommate moved out (she got a promotion that involved her living up the street). I'm trying to maximize the movie-viewing space so that I can a) pleasurably watch movies every day (which I haven't been doing this past month) and b) have people over to watch movies. I think I've been really missing movies.

Speaking of which, my band o' coworkers and I are going to see the midnight showing of The Dark Knight on Thursday/Friday. Expect a full review.

1 comment:

Claire said...

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY :)