Wednesday, April 20, 2011

252 Points

Weird.
If I were going to use my back to worship Avatar, I would have made a big, Pandora forest with Neytiri and Jake in the middle or something. As is, he doesn't seem to have an eye for aesthetics with a jillion heads hanging in midair on an old man back. I guess that might not be the biggest problem, though.

I got 252 points from my first Mitzvah week. I am almost certain that I will not get the same numbers this week, although I do need to get my car fixed asap, which would rake in some points. The check engine light went on adding to what is now a rainbow of pain and warning on my dashboard.

Day 1 of housesitting which means KITCHEN AND DOGS AND TV AND TALKING ON THE PHONE IN THE HOUSE AND MAKING NOISE AFTER 11PM AND FLUSHING THE TOILET WHENEVER I WANT AND SITTING IN THE YARD AND READING WITHOUT THE ANXIETY OF BEING DISTURBED!
I'm pretty excited.

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

i love your name! i think it's so pretty (: (: also, agree with you completely on your comments made of the tattoo. how random were the placement of the characters. he must've been drunk when he got it, lol. housesitting can be pretty fun but it sure can get lonely after awhile...

The Lady Me said...

HAHAHA oh man. That old guy is in love. With a weird blue girl. You can't put artistic criticism on love! Come on, Blythe. This is passion!