Sunday, March 29, 2009

So Little Time (sans Olsens)

I think this week especially is going to be an inner peace test. 

Here's what I have to do: 
1. 5-7 page paper due Wednesday
2. project for tv and childhood (HOPEFULLY not more than a few hours of work though... hopefully not a problem)
3. Some rough stuff for my final project for tv and childhood for Wednesday. 
4. I have to do an outline for this feature for screenwriting for Wednesday (God, Tuesday's gonna SUCK)
5. Probably for like... tomorrow I should do a scene outline and first 3 pages of another script for a class that I missed on Friday so that my TA can read it before next Friday. 
6. I NEED to send a revised script to the other people in my group for video production. In addition, I need to make a line script and some sort of set diagram and figure out what we need to shoot THIS COMING SATURDAY!!!!! and I don't even have any actors still... like... we MIGHT have one! O God! 
7. Plus I have some weird presentation for Thursday where I have to show some work and then talk about it... it has to take 20 minutes so I have to think of a movie or something to show. 

AAAAAND super importantly (and I can't even believe I'm admitting it), I have still done NOTHING in regards to this summer. NOTHING. I have not made a practice resume... I have not picked places to apply. I don't know where I'm going to live. I haven't looked for another job. THAT (meaning the entire summer extravaganza) is probably the dumbest thing of all. 

PLUS my roommate and I got in a tiff... and when I say "tiff" I mean a very anxiety-ridden, yelling (I know, right?) argument...  the casualties are a loss of the bunny (not to death... but she's being taken by someone else), and for me, a lot of anxiety about going to the bathroom. And general discomfort. 

PLUS I have to at least have PART of my Britney arrangement done by Sunday, which is actually a surprise. 

I obviously know that I'm going to survive. It just doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day. PLUS, I can't even believe I'm admitting this either, but I just spent an hour and 17 minutes of my time watching a documentary about various people who add their creativity to Harry Potter... which was awesome, and recommended by Elena. I wrote down one quote that I from it because I thought it was so awesome. It was from one of the kids in Harry and the Potters (a CD that I did, in fact, own but is not on my iPod so... I don't know where it is). 

"My other band wrote a song from the perspective of a band playing in the pope's bedchambers. You know writing a song like 'don't give up hope, you're the pope... Like when you're down sometimes things get in your way like science, but you gotta lift up your staff even if it's heavy, and you know put on your hat, even if it's too big. You gotta be the pope.' You know... we wanted to inspire him."

1 comment:

Claire said...

What was the fight about? You really should tell me.

And yes, this year sucks work-wise, in my opinion. It doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day because there AREN'T. At least, not if you are 100% committed to also getting a good daily dose of reality TV, like I am.