Monday, September 7, 2009

Big Bang Toast

Well I went crazy again and only have seven more episodes to watch before I finish the entire series of The Big Bang Theory. Thankfully it's only two seasons long so... while I clearly have some sort of a problem, I haven't given up my life completely...
On the bright side, it's now another choice for my final project for my TV writing class. PLUS, it's apparently the highest rated sitcom behind Two and Half Men (if I understood correctly) and it's a young show so it'll probably be around for a while after I graduate... all of this according to my professor... not my own observations.

Today I got a lot done before I realized that we don't have class tomorrow. Then I abruptly stopped. Oh well...
(If you can't figure out what happened to the rest of my day, refer to paragraph one.)

Here's one glorious thing. I obtained the new toaster-- the one that I didn't find on public ground. And it makes PERFECT toast!!! Breakfast just got infinitely more lovely! Peanut butter toast! Eggs and toast! Toasty turkey sandwiches... or dare I try making my own lovely, toasty CLUB sandwiches!?!! And if I run out of money again, there's nothing wrong with a little plain buttered toast. Did I mention that this toaster toasts BAGELS?! It even has a special setting for FROZEN bagels!!

No comments: