Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cupcake Extraordinaire

My first test of the year is tomorrow. It's on health care and honestly... I feel like I've totally got it. I feel like it would PROBABLY be okay if I just showed up tomorrow without studying at all... although on a much more real level, it wouldn't be okay at all. But I HAVE been doing the readings and I HAVE been telling everything I know to anyone who will listen. Studying just seems so redundant right now. It's not a problem I face regularly.

In the name of procrastination, I would like to show you the most amazing looking cupcakes that one of the new Chords, Leanne, made.


Those purple swirly ones are completely rainbow inside. AWESOME!!! (If Claire reads this, the purple swirly ones would go GREAT with a Carnivale 2.0 party... which I think we should have in Las Vegas...)

2 comments:

Sarah Spiegel said...

I would just like to say that this was a joint effort!! leanne, arianna, olivia, corina, and I all worked on these together. leanne did do the fabulous frosting job though!!

stevenjared0853 said...

Pleased to know about these cupcakes. I am planning to arrange my nephew’s birthday party and looking for an exotic venue New York. Came across few lovely venues and looking forward to book the perfect venue in time.