Thursday, December 30, 2010

Don't Read Unless Super Bored or Nostalgic!!

A day in the life (of past Blythe). Please note the SURPRISINGLY optimistic tone. (Oh the narcissism. Oh the NARCISSISM!)

September 17, 2005

12:25am

beautiful day!!!


so here is my yesterday into today.


after school yesterday

-i had to do my math homework (normal)

-i had to read all of the 20- some page packet and take notes for euro

-i had to write the 3 generalizations and support for the first packet for euro

-i had to read and take notes on 9 textbook pages for euro

-i had to write 2 interviews for 2 different zoo people for sr proj

-i had to put my 11 sources on notecards

-i had to find about 8 more sources

-i had to read all of my sources and make 40 notecards with a fact on each from the sources

-i had to work from 4-9:15


so i got home and started the packet but didn't even come close to finishing. when i got home at 9:30 i read all of the packet with notes, did my math, did the 3 generalizations, read and took notes on the first 3 pages of the euro textbook, and found some publishers for my sources for sr proj. also...we were having a graded discussion on all of the stuff for euro.. and you can't graduate if you don't pass sr proj. so all of that is what i had finished at about 2:30am and despite the 2 LITERS of soda that i drank (4 bottles), i wasn't able to go without sleep any longer. so i set my alarm for 5 and went upstairs to spend the very last of my energy taking notes on euro. while pretending to be asleep when a parent woke up, i actually fell asleep on my books,which is fine. then at like 4 am my sister comes to turn out the light because she can't sleep. i allow her to and now hold her directly responsible for the fact that i didn't wake up ontime so i couldn't take a shower but i also didn't miss my bus (thank heavens!!!!).


so i get to school, have a sip of soda, freak out during math... ya know! then i get to sr proj and realising that im never going to be able to turn in the sr proj stuff on time, i asked her what the penalty for a day late was. she said A NINE OUT OF TEN if i turn it in on monday so i thanked my lucky stars and got to finish euro during that entire block. SERIOUSLY, I FEEL BAD FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN'T AS LOVED BY GOD AS MYSELF!!! so i ended up finishing (took whole block. it was a bloody MIRACLE!!!). went to class and participated fine in the discussion and then i was HOME FREE!!!! so then i was ridiculously happy and dispersed a lot of hugs. i have to say that before the home free moment, i saw milad!! and mr jackson!!! and so that was what kept me going.


anyway, we tried out in AST and i did... well... i know its really annoying to complain about these things... but i made a horrible mistake and tried to just belt this song and ... it went quite tragically.... but THATS OK!!!


so i get home and then hang out at claires house before work which is always GREAT! then i went to work, got paid the big bucks, found out that i only had to work until 12am (because they didn't want to pay me overtime... but whatever.) anyway, nearly fell asleep during work until i got my soda (by the way i finished 4 sodas before school, 2 during school, and 2 after school cumulating to 4+ liters (the pepsi was in a bigger bottle... thats why its a +). so miraculusly there are hardly any tags at all and we leave around 11:15!!!!! INSTEAD OF ONE!!!! its a MIRACLE!!!!


anyway, i get home and go to see the outcome of the tryouts. here is the cast list:

cast:

tulip: jen tanz

eddie: jeremy

king: brian

queen: blythe

viv: baliey

arty: jake

daffodil: janet

tour guide: jenna

nanny: lacey

pomp: brieanne

circumstance: sydney

jester: talia

gingerbread man: josh

beast: bob

snow white: jen w.

evil fairy: liz

cinderella: candice

rapunzel: julia

alice: emmy



YES I TOTALLY GOT THE VERY PART OF THE SONG I MESSED UP!i have 80 lines and 2 songs!!! im thrilled out of my petite mind!!!


if that weren't so overshadowing, i would also throw in that

1. TODAY IS FRIDAY!!! THAT MEANS MORE THAN SIX HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT ... for a few days...

2. found out sectionals are on tuesdays so can think about changing my availability for work

3. DEMETRI MARTIN IS MY FRIEND ON MYSPACE!! it makes me feel REALLY awesome...even tho really it is a sign that i am a loser!


i won't even tell you about my schedule for next week because itll ruin the amazingness that was my day today!!! HURRAH!!!!!!

No comments: