Friday, January 14, 2011

SO PISSED (About Something That Happened a While Ago)

I know I didn't mention it before, but I JUST paid a traffic violation I got for $475!!! Plus $10 processing fee. AND $65 more in a few days for traffic school to remove the point off my license. I didn't mention it before because I was in denial.

Why did I get this ticket? For not coming to a complete stop when I turned right on red! A turn that I make every FUCKING day and so I KNOW that the cars coming from my right have a left turn light right after my light turns red. And I got caught by the fucking camera that is on some of the lights here. I'm so pissed! I'm absolutely furious! I have been working on the side forEVER just to survive and I had to use the money I earned housesitting-- the money that finally brought me ahead!-- on the least dangerous moving violation in the world.

I guess the silver lining, if there is one, is that at least I had the money to pay it. But fuck!

On a side note, Amanda is here, but there isn't anything to reflect on yet.

4 comments:

Claire said...

That fucking sucks (I know that doesn't adequately express the situation... but). And now I'm really paranoid because I totally forgot that those traffic cameras existed.

Claire said...

Also, do you have to GO to traffic school? Because that really sucks, too.

Blythe said...

Nah. It's an easy online thing. I'll tell you how I know that, but not in writing...

Claire said...

Oh, well that's one good thing. Email me!