Friday, June 24, 2011

How to Make Panicked Rambling Seem Like Attributes for Producing

Did I already mention the conspiracy in which everyone makes moving seem like pie? Even past Blythe seemed to take no issue with moving, although to be fair, past Blythe didn't have furniture. Elaboration: Past Blythe didn't have to drive all over town in a UHaul trying to collect random furniture for cheap, not having seen said furniture.

I am going to have a celebrity person's couch though. Although yesterday I spent many solid moments panicking about moving said famous couch out of famous home. Champagne problems, perhaps.

In fact, I've been consistently panicking for many days now and then feeling guilty because this is supposed to be a happy moment and also feeling worried that I'm so much more concerned than anyone else involved or anyone from whom I've sought council. How can I be a producer if I'm freaking out about every detail? Yesterday, however, I decided that maybe this means I'll be a GOOD producer. Panicking is the first step towards planning and a good producer should foresee as many problems as possible and make sure they have the provisions to fix it.

Can kids carry a huge couch curvy stairs without damaging walls? Will it even matter if we have 5 hands if they aren't particular strong ones since we have to navigate stairs? Will a truck fit on the small roads of Bel Air? Particularly turning around on said road. What is the maximum amount of time we will need to make all three stops? Will UHaul stick me with secret charges like insurance? How much will gas cost? Who can even drive a truck? (Me??) What happens if the refrigerator we choose is deficient? How long will we have to wait and/or when can we afford another truck? Will I have enough money!!!???

What a good producer I am (maybe).

2 comments:

(other) Claire said...

Moving is definitely stressful, but it'll work out. And I do think it's a sign that you'll be a good producer!!

The Lady Me said...

Haha exactly! You think of everything! Great producer! But don't stress about moving. It'll be a huge pain in the ass but then it will be done. and you'll be in an awesome new place with people you like! The pay off is fabulous!