Monday, September 12, 2011

Normal

This was a fair weekend. I got some groceries, did some laundry, got some books from the library (I wanted The Hunger Games but all like... 16 copies are out. That's what I get for waiting until the movie trailer is out. I ended up getting The God Delusion and some book by FLB that has a crappy cover and I therefore probably won't read it.)

I heard some EXCELLENT stories this weekend, but they're all too personal to share online. I nearly exploded and ended up driving home to vomit all of my information upon Corina under the pretense of using my favorite gas station and picking up mail. I cannot stress enough how obsessed with Corina I am. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER IS OVER AND I CAN GO HOME AGAIN! Even though do I enjoy housesitting...

True Blood and Wilfred are over for the season. The silver lining is that The Office, 30 Rock and Parenthood will be returning soon. Plus, I never actually watched this season of Weeds so that can feed me during the gap.

I'm probably going to have a visitor stay with me for a little while this week and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my pants inspired right off! I'm kind of exhausted by the prospect, but ultimately that would be a great thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buy HG on amazon.com its mad cheap in relation to buying it in a store and comes in 3 days shipped for free(if you buy all 3 and choose super shipper savings for whatnot)
You gotta get all 3 though since its literally impossible to read only one, the way the author wrote the storyline. Dont worry though its more than worth it... and if you dont buy it by next week Ima buy you a set and have it sent to your apt, thats how serious I am about wanting /needing you to read it!