Thursday, December 10, 2009

4:46AM

I think that what I will learn from this year is that I just shouldn't do every single thing that I want whenever I want. I think this is going to be my year of id. Now if only I could LEARN the lesson!! I think I need to make some goals. In FACT, if I want to be completely honest about it, I decided to make a list of goals about two weeks ago. While the list has YET to be made, whenever I am struck with shame over how I'm spending my time I think to myself "this will go on the list." I imagine I will make the ACTUAL list while I'm trying to write a paper due Monday. Actually, if we're going to be honest, I'll probably THINK I should at LEAST make the list while I'm procrastinating, but I'll actually be watching Craig Ferguson interviewing Russell Brand on youtube for the forty-millionth time.

I'm DEFINITELY going to learn some sort of lesson about this EVENTUALLY. But... maybe later. Maybe in a few months. HOPEFULLY before I hit 25. That seems like a great goal.

I'll put it on the list.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hahahaha. I actually have the opposite problem - I make tons of to-do lists and lists of goals, but I never actually DO any of the stuff on the list. Maybe I'll put "do this stuff" on the list, too.