Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mr. Snow

BAAAAHH!!

Okay. First of all, snow happened, which everyone already knows blah blah.

Second-- I have only $87. ONE of my paychecks did not go through this week... I THINK I'm getting that money next Friday, but it's impossible to say. But... I THOUGHT I would have $187. It wouldn't matter because that's certainly enough money to get home. But I've never driven in snow before and I'm just CONVINCED that I'm going to get into an accident and only have $20 to spare... which wouldn't get me anywhere.

Now I AM going to return my books, but I'll probably just be left with more than half of my books and $5. That's what I've learned about returning books. I could also TRY to get my leftover loan money. Otherwise, I'm going to have to try ESPECIALLY hard to not get into an accident... which I'm PRETTY SURE I already do.

I also have to study for my 9am exam and clean and pack. Please do not underestimate the latter.
I WOULD like to do my laundry... but that's clearly not going to happen.

Gotta say, the snow IS lovely though. I was walking home last night and I felt very peaceful. Plus, it's much warmer now that it's snowing. AAAAAND apparently they turned the heat up to keep the pipes from freezing... which has made me feel incredibly cosy.

Of course, because I have no money... and WAY too many meals left, I have to get all of my meals from the dining hall. Thus I must choose between two evils-- being hungry or putting on clothes and walking through snow. I still have not decided.

No comments: