Saturday, May 23, 2009

Setting the Summer Course

My accomplishments:
1. Sleeping through the night for two nights. 
2. Not spending any money for two days. 
3. Waking up before 9am for two days. 
4. Not drinking any soda for two days.

My... let's not call them "failures" but...:
1. Not leaving my apartment for two days. 
2. If not sleeping, then essentially doing no better than sleeping during my time. 

Now, obviously this is unacceptable and I obviously can't be trusted to ... live... without having a plan. So starting tomorrow, I'm going to follow a stringent schedule to get things on track again. These are the things that I need to do:

1. I need to do my laundry. I should think about doing that tonight even (although Wolf's going away party is tonight so... we'll see)
2. I need to get groceries so I can save my money. 
3. I need to deposit some money. 
4. I NEED TO LOOK FOR A JOB. FOR REAL!

Plus I need to remember the reason why I decided to take such a relaxing summer. It's okay now, but I can't let the lazy get out of control. 

Honestly, I should be judged right now. I'm sitting in the dark on my bed in my pajamas at 8:23pm. Tomorrow will be the new beginning. 

No comments: