Friday, May 15, 2009

Surged with Emotion... Over Pure Fiction... But I Don't Care...

Ok. It's 5:45am. And I just started my time of the month (that's important). And I started the night watching the HBO Grey Gardens... which was MAGNIFICENT! It really was sooooo well done! And then afterwards, I watched P.S. I Love You... which made me want to shoot myself in the face... in the best way!! I was so emotional afterwards that I thought that maybe I should cherish it a little longer and not watch the season finale of The Office until tomorrow (/after I wake up again today)... spread out the joy, you know. But then I decided fuck it and watched The Office anyway.

YES!
Oh YES!

STUPID FINALES!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT!!??
WHHHYYYYY!!?

(btw... I'm never sleeping again. I'M SO PUMPED!!)

No comments: