Friday, July 31, 2009

License and More

First of all, license obtained. 

The test wasn't hard at all but I think the funny part is that I took the test exactly 2 weeks and 1 day after I put the key in the ignition for the first time... and I haven't driven since. Nor is it likely that I'll drive again for a while. BUUUT I'm not THAT concerned about it because now that I get the gist, I don't feel like it's something I'll really lose. But who knows...

I went to PA for a few days... actually I stayed for two nights so it was more like a full day and a bit on either end. It was pretty regular but I did manage to take Harry Potter 2 and 3 (1 is lost, although I put a valiant effort into searching for it) and I have the rest in storage. I also took back the book Running with Scissors, one of my Ellen Degeneres books, Ella Enchanted (shut up!) my Bill Maher New Rules CD, which I may choose not to put in my itunes, my Michael Jackson music video dvd, which I know is kind of useless due to youtube but I don't care, and my rosary. I'm not sure why I brought the rosary back with me, but... did it. 

Although my thing now is that I am almost 75% sure I'm going to not use netflix for this month... financial reasons. I have to decide before they charge me which will be around August 8th. I should probably make my official decision tonight or tomorrow... maybe I'll bring it down to 1 dvd so I can still have the watch instantly feature. We'll see. I may have to call to see if I need to type up my queue... if that'll be erased. Decisions decisions. 

I'm glad to be back in Boston, although my stomach is SUPER not glad at all. Because I'm SUPER poor and STILL a terrible cook. Although for some reason I want pork REALLY badly right now! Bah!

The only movie I watched recently was Ice Age 3. I didn't watch the second one and I didn't like the first one buuuut... my grandma wanted to take me and I wouldn't say no to a free movie, especially in 3d. It was shmena but I told my grandma that I liked it because I didn't really like Cheri, The Proposal, or Harry Potter and I didn't want her to think I was being a ball buster for not liking any movies she took me to.

But MOSTLY I got my license. The doors have opened up... 
... for more decisions. 

No comments: