Monday, August 24, 2009

The Miracle of Skins

I just watched the first disk of the first season of Skins...
OH YEEEESSS!!!!
I know I ALWAYS say some show is the best show... but this is the BEST SHOW! Based on the first four episodes. It's the show that Dev Patel is in... likely my inspiration for putting it in my netflix queue so long ago.

But ALSO! The kid from About a Boy is in it, but in this show he's like... the hot one of the group! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?
How did this:

become THIS!!?:


It just goes to show, as proven again and again and again, that what the child looks like has NO bearing on what happens later. Jesus Herbert Christ!
(Sorry for using such a glamour shot-y picture... but I wanted to get the point across. His name is Nicholas Hoult if you want to look him up on your own for less biased photos.)

But also, this show is like Dawson's Creek on CRACK!
YESSS!! Go Britain!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I am totally checking out that show because that kid is hotttt.