Monday, August 24, 2009

Needles and Food

Today I did the blood selling. Good news. The guy who did it was SUPER good with the needle. Usually the people have a hard time finding my veins and they either feel around for a long time or they dig around with the needle (don't let this discourage you from giving blood... they always ask if it's okay AND not everyone's veins are weird like mine). ANYWAY, this guy was a SUPER pro and did it in the arm that is usually more trouble... and he didn't have a problem at ALL! I was a little attracted to him for his needle skills (innuendo unavoidable and thus intentional).

Also I got my $50, which was AWESOME! I made and ate like... a HUNDRED BLTs. Actually only two... but they were the BEST SANDWICHES EVER EVER! And I had a can of soup!! And actually, I told someone that when I get money again, I may just eat so much that I vomit.... obviously assuming that wouldn't happen. Buuut today, after I ate my feast, I did feel SUPER sick... which was annoying because I was being excessive... but not THAT excessive. Plus, after you think of something like vomiting, it usually doesn't happen. Like when you don't know where someone is you say "What if they were hit by a car?" because... then it pretty much will not be the case.
The real point is that I did NOT vomit. The story's useless.

(I was super inclined to title this post "Blood and Vomit"... but it didn't seem like a good sell... not that my final choice is much better.)

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hahahahaha. BLTs are the best thing in the WORLD. For serious. And I DID vomit yesterday. So... good job? For not doing that. Vomsies....