Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hanson!

Hanson concert = HEAVEN!!

I LOVE Hanson!! I must remember that I should go to every Hanson concert available to me forever and ever!! I took some pictures... but there really wasn't any point as I have the internet and concert pictures turn out really lame--thus I tried to be more focused on being present--in the moment-- instead of on taking too many pictures. I would say that the two Hanson concerts I've been to are the top two concerts of my whole life EASILY! I cannot stress this enough! They're AWESOME!!!!!! This one was especially nice because it was so close that I could WALK home!! My life doesn't get any better. Actually though, to be a ball buster I will say that my life could be better if Hanson's documentary was available on netflix (I need to dream bigger...).

For your viewing pleasure:


(I know there is a miscellaneous lady in the picture, but this seemed like the most unbiased picture I could find that looks like how they look now).

Otherwise you can look at some pictures I actually took...





Not as good...

Also, if you're curious about why I would love them so much, I recommend taking a listen to "Penny and Me" or "Crazy Beautiful" (I didn't prescreen the videos... so they might be weird. Or they might be glorious. Hard to say.)

No comments: