Saturday, October 24, 2009

YES. MORE.

I NEED TO SAY that I just essentially finished That '70s Show. The ending SUCKS! All I can think about is how Dawson's Creek definitely bested That '70s Show in terms of endings. And Dawson's Creek is usually mysterious because it bests no show... and yet I still love it (except best kissing-- Good lord, Joshua Jackson!). Anyway, take THAT That '70s Show!

ALSO I decided that I HAD to own Love Me If You Dare. HAD TO! So I went on amazon.com and the cheapest copy was like... $30!! which I can't pay even if I NEED a movie. So I decided to check ebay, which I've never used before. I found it for $16! Done. I knooooow I shouldn't buy movies, but everyone knows it's my heart's desire and I really haven't bought any movies in a long time! "But you DID buy 2 books and a concert ticket AND a standup comedy ticket, Ms. Blythe..."
Fine! I love myself! I want me to be happy! Is that a crime!? Get off my back!
You know who else wants me to seek happiness in movie shopping? Best Buy. Hours after I bought my movie, I got a ticket from the Best Buy rewards club for a free $10, on which it says that it can be used like cash. It only took me 3 years of membership, but I got $10. Regardless, I get to buy ANOTHER movie tomorrow!!! WHOOOOOO!!
I'm seriously considering High Fidelity or Being John Malkovich. Or Amelie if they have it. Tomorrow's going to be heaven!

What we've learned today is that I apparently need three separate blog posts in about 12 hours. I need a post per every 4 hours.

No comments: