Thursday, March 31, 2011

Details

I failed to mention that ALSO in my dream last night, I went to the grocery store and Taj Mowry (Smart Guy) and Walter Jones (of Brink and Power Ranger fame) were putting their heads in a cardboard cut out and being photographed for some sort of advertisement. That's probably because I saw Jackée Harry (the mom in Sister, Sister) at the grocery store a few days ago in real life.

I saw Insidious last night and a Q&A with the director and writer and Lin Shaye. I thought it was great and scary, although I am a wimp and find most scary movies scary. In the Q&A though, my favorite part was when the writer was talking about when he was writing Saw (they wrote and directed Saw too...) and he was so excited about the jaw trap scene so he called the director right away.
James Wan (director): Mmmm that's great. If we add a creepy doll it will be perfect.
Leigh Whannell (writer): ... okay... but how are we going to bring a creepy doll in the picture?
James Wan: ... He'll just ride in on a tricycle (obviously...).

It was really funny to me.

SEE INSIDIOUS!

Also, I recommend listening to the new Adele album, which is incredible. I had "Rolling in the Deep" stuck in my head all day yesterday.

I've been playing the Sims again recently. I'm really excited about this family because I got some new hair, so the woman looks like Nicole Kidman and the guy looks like John Krasinsky from the first season of the Office. Someday I'm going to actually make sims that have flaws.

No comments: