Monday, March 21, 2011

Some Moments

I must stop watching My So-Called Life. Since last SATURDAY (and today is Monday), I have watched the full series TWICE and I have now gone back to re-watch select favorites. I know that eventually I'll stop... it's just hard to foresee a time when My So-Called Life isn't going to be the most stimulating choice at any given time.

I got to spend time with Caroline yesterday in hurricane-like weather. At one point, I was in an area where the cars on the side were submerged in water up to the frame. It's not Japan, I know. But it was pretty scary.

I also talked to my dad for a bit and he said something kind of miraculous. A while ago, I talked to Claire about how I felt like we've been in this stream for our whole lives-- we had a path and we worked hard because that's what we were supposed to do, and college was the same. But now I feel like we're in a lake and there is no direction and no one to even really give sound advice. Well I told my dad and he was like "I think you're still in the river. I just think this part of the river sucks." R-interesting...

4 comments:

Claire said...

Totally unrelated to anything... but I was reading this old blog that Mindy Kaling used to write, which was pretty funny. But then I realized that her writing reminded me a lot of you, except that I think YOU are funnier! Thus, I think you should write a funny book. Or TV show. Or movie.

Claire said...

Also, this, again: http://jezebel.com/#!5645367/the-illustrious-teen+modeling-portfolio-of-jordan-catalano/

SERIOUSLY. Have you seen this?!

Blythe said...

UMMM greatest gift you've ever given me! He's so gorgeous and I LOVE his character in My So-Called Life. Actually, we really just.... eventually when you watch it we need to discuss it for like... at LEAST 45 minutes.

Anonymous said...

truth, swim away little fish! just be glad we haven't been eaten by a bear yet :/