Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dreams

I've been having vivid dreams recently.

A few nights ago I dreamt that I was in what I thought was Bill Maher's office/loft apartment. It was kind of designed like a sushi bar with the bar area and then low tables on the other side, although it did not have Japanese decor. So I'm sitting at a table with Bill Maher and possibly Devon Gummersall from MSCL and we're all leaning in close to each other and then Bill Maher tells me that I have terrible breath! I'm horrified. He gives me half a slice of Big Red gum, torn (not broken) long ways. Then Devon (or whoever) leaves and I'm making conversation with Bill and I ask him how it is working in the same place that he lives. He looks annoyed and tells me that this is just his office.

Then last night I had a dream where I was at Christmas Eve at my cousins house I guess, and I go to the bathroom and it has four stalls and they're all super super disgusting. Then I leave the bathroom and go into a room where there is shrimp cocktail. My step dad and his brother are screaming at each other and I'm scared and don't want to get into the line of fire, so I grab two shrimps and book it. Then I'm driving with my step dad on what I believe was the road to LAX airport, but we were going to see Black Swan. I told him that it was going to be an awkward movie for us to see together and he told me not to give anything away. When we get to the theater, I go straight to the bathroom, which was also gross, but not unusably gross like the one at my cousin's house.

I wake up in the middle of the night and have to use the bathroom, which is very strange for me. Actually, more accurately, I try to decide whether it's worth it to leave the comfort of my bed to go to the bathroom, but then realize that there was so much toilet in my dream, that I probably should go.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Hahaha, this is so funny because I had the EXACT same kind of toilet dream last night! I guess it's not THAT unusual... but still.

I also dreamt that I had a knockdown dragout fight with a girl who kept morphing from Katie Dutch into Susie Moscow (remember them?). Why I would ever dream this, or dream about them at all, I have no idea. I think it also is worth noting that I won the fight, by like a LOT. Which is also unlikely, probably...

Blythe said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't remember Susie Moskow, but I think you could take Katie Dutch.

Claire said...

I actually kind of think so, too... but Susie Moscow kind of scares me.