Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pre-Colorado

So I've basically done NOTHING today or yesterday... primarily because I didn't get out of bed until 5pm yesterday. Now before you judge... just know that there isn't much FOR me to do. I basically read, watched some episodes of 3rd Rock from the Sun, and put all of the CDs I made from home into my computer and iPod.


As for the things I DO need to do...

1) laundry... like whoa!

2) clean up that damn TV. Here's the deal on that. So, Katherine is going to New Zealand and I BELIEVE she left that TV here so that someone else could pick it up. Now, she ALSO left her desk chair, which she put seated at our "dining room table," which was what the TV was on. Shortly after Katherine left, I went into the kitchen and when I came out, I tripped over her desk chair, which is too big to push under the table. The chord to the TV was wrapped enough around the chair handle, apparently, to be disturbed by the jerky movement of the chair. Thus, the TV fell and completely shattered.

Now, I don't know what to do about it. But I refuse to feel guilty.

a) She should have been more careful about where she put the TV, clearly. As far as I'm concerned, that accident was unavoidable for me.

b) It's not a brand new TV, and whoever she was giving it too survived without a TV for at least the summer and first semester.

c) She shouldn't be leaving her shit, like that chair, for me to get rid of. She also left a broken mirror, and a huge beanbag chair.

I just hope I don't get guilted into paying for it. I have no money as it is, and I honestly don't even feel KIND OF responsible.



ANYWAY ANYWAY

3) I need to deposit my check so I have a SMIDGEN of money when I'm in CO.

4) I should also tell my mom how to buy my other books because I don't know if I'll have the opportunity when I'm in CO.

5) I need to find a way to eat a last meal. I think I might go to McDonalds as I'm pretty sure I can afford nothing else.

6) Also, I PROBABLY want to print out my flight information, but I can really just copy it down.


My flight is at 7:55pm. I think I'm going to leave at 4pm, which sounds both too early AND too late at the same time, if that makes sense. On the one hand, it shouldn't take me 4 hours to do anything. On the other hand, I don't know EXACTLY how to do it. I mean, I've ESSENTIALLY been to the airport once, when I picked up Claire sophmore year, and I don't recall having issues. But what if I have some security problem or something. I think 4 hours will be fine (except I'll almost definitely leave at like 3:30 or 3:45 tomorrow).


But I DID buy a SHIT TON of comedy. I got 1 Bill Cosby, 2 George Carlin, 1 Chris Rock, and 1 funny ladies thing including Janeane Garofalo and Caroline Rhea. PLUS I'm 1/4 through the fifth Harry Potter book so... basically I shouldn't get bored!! I'm actually pretty excited.

But ALSO happy 2009!!
And yesterday was my 100th entry!

No comments: