Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beatles and Sundance Teases!

Really quick
(because I know my blogs are getting CRAZY long.. and that long day one was ridiculously unnecessary... so ... yeah...)

But 1. I AM going to do my documentary on Chords. Buh.

2. My obsession with the Beatles is mounting. I've been exclusively listening to Beatles interviews for a over 36 hours, I bought nearly $50 worth of Beatles books off of amazon spontaneously, and... well I usually wouldn't share these things, but I fantasized about having my wedding vow things to "Maybe I'm Amazed." And this is even MORE special that... whatever I'll tell you... I'm not ashamed... but there were tears involved in this live-action fantasy. Whatever. I can do what I want when I'm alone in a room... watching late night TV... whatever.

3. Listen to THESE ANNOYING TEASES!
I went to Campco today, and I was looking through magazines and nearly EVERY magazine had Obama on the front. I know it isn't shocking... but like... People, EW, US, Time, Newsweek, Madd... and ones that I don't know.
So I bought Time and Entertainment Weekly and in EW they have some of the Sundance Film Festival movies and listen to this!
a) A Michael Cera movie with him and his girlfriend and some other kid! It's called Paper Heart.
b) The HUGE tease is "Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are an on-again, off-again couple in the hip comedy 500 Days of Summer."
WHY CAN'T I SEE THESE MOVIES???!!!

There are some other really neat ones... but like... those two would be my dream movies to see!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

I DESPERATELY want to see a Zooey Deschanel/Joseph Gordon-Levitt movie!!!

Claire said...

Okay, I just read reviews for both movies, and now I have to say that I am actually kind of more excited for "Paper Heart"!