Friday, January 2, 2009

RIGHT Before the Flight

Don't cry, but this is POTENTIALLY my last blog for like... 10 days. I'm not sure about my Colorado computer access.

Anyway, this is how retarded I am:

First of all, I hadn't actually talked to anyone in a really long time... so while I've been singing at the top of my lungs every five minutes, I ALSO started to talk to myself a lot. That's irrelevant to the story... but I just think it's interesting.

Second of all, remember how I didn't get out of bed until 5pm the other day? Well I did it BASICALLY again... because I obviously didn't fall asleep until like 7:30am the other night.

I ACTUALLY woke up at 2pm because I THOUGHT I was going to do something. But I really stayed in my room for MOST of the day. Then I picked out some pictures to put on a disk to potentially print out. Then I fell asleep again from like... 7pm to 9pm. Lame.

Then at around 10pm, I started to be starving... because my schedule is SOOO FUCKED UP!! But I didn't have any money or food. So I went into the kitchen and looked for anything I could eat. So I found some potatoes and put them in the oven to bake. Then, I realised that Katherine left a lot of eggs, so I made some scrambled eggs. And after my eggs, I made some chicken noodle soup that Katherine also left. And as I was struggling to finish my soup, I remembered that I still had 2 potatoes in the oven... which I did eat. I vaguely considered the fact that if I vomited, it would DEFINITELY be yellow... which I know is disgusting, but I apparently can't eat a jillion foods of the same color when I've had no other human contact or stimulation without thinking about the color of my theoretical vomit. I guess that's just who I am.

Around 2am I thought about how I probably SHOULD do my laundry. At 2:30am I actually picked out the clothes I wanted to wash and did it. At 4am I picked up my clothes again.

At 7:30am I CONSIDERED going to sleep.
At 8:30am I REALLY thought I should probably go to sleep. But instead I called Kinkos to see if I could get my four pieces of paper with my flight information printed out.
At 9am I actually turned out the lights and everything... but I didn't fall asleep.

(By the way, I know there are huge gaps of time in this tale, but just know that it was all watching TV and reading... damn those Harry Potter books for being so amazing!!! / long live queen J.K. Rowling (and King Obama))

So I woke up and organized my books... I don't know why... and actually PACKED the clothes into the bag. At 10am I went to sleep. But I woke up at noon worrying about all the OTHER STUFF I had to do.

I cleaned up the TV mess (no broken glass... lucky).
I washed the dishes.
I semi-cleaned the kitchen. And took out the trash.

At 2:15pm my dad called to make sure everything was going well.
At 2:30pm I panicked about getting my errands done. So with an hour and a half to go, I went and got my pictures printed (like... $3.50! I LOVE that), got my four pieces of paper (they didn't charge me!), and then I deposited my check of $50. It took EXACTLY a half hour. On the dot. I'm RETARDED with time! Why did I think that would take an hour and a half?

And now I'm waiting four minutes before I decide to leave 4 hours early to get to the airport. I hope nothing goes wrong. I'm pretty excited! Also, now that I can't even predict when I'm going to be tired next, I think it'll be fine! I'll just go to bed no matter WHAT when my dad goes to bed (hahaha... did I fool you? You know that will NEVER happen!!).
BUT it WILL be 2 hours earlier there... so it'll be like technically 11pm when I get there... but in my brain it should be 1am... so that's good news.

No comments: