Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Very Poor Summary of the Last Several Days

Ok... I can't summarize Colorado right now... but I need to say

I NEED TO SEE REVOLUTIONARY ROAD, DOUBT, AND SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE!!!
The Golden Globes also made me appreciate the fact that my grandpa convinced me to see Happy Go Lucky... because otherwise I'm sure I would NEVER have seen it... and that was such a glorious movie.

I am also nearly done with the 7th Harry Potter... so my goal is to have finished the entire series before school starts.
(When we were in Breckenridge, CO, dad, Asiana, and Indigo all went to bed around 10:30pm and we all slept in the same room... thus I had to find a way to stay up. So, for both nights, I read in the lobby for several hours. The first night several drunken people stumbled in the lobby in the middle night. Then the second night, I recognized some 50 year old drunken ladies from the night before. One of the ladies apparently recognized me too because she came over to me, while I was reading Harry Potter, and goes
"You readin' the Bible again? Say a prayer for us. Lord knows we need as many prayers as we can get.")

Also, Sonya is an AWESOME ROOMMATE ALREADY!! She just made jumbalaya!!!

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JON STEWART TOMORROW!!! BAAAHHH!!!

No comments: