Sunday, September 28, 2008

29 Episodes of The Office

I have developed an addiction to The Office. I'm SLIGHTLY worried that it may parallel my former addiction to Friends.

Actually, let me give you a little run-down of what I've been up to:
On Thursday I got my netflix season 1 of The Office (6 episodes). I also borrowed season 2 (22 episodes) from a TV classmate (I've got the hook up now, ya'll). I also had a miraculous reboost of obsession in reading The Host.

Between Thursday and now (very early Sunday)this is what I've done:
1) read over 300 pages of The Host.
2) watched an astounding 28 episodes of The Office on dvd.
3) watched the season premiere of The Office (so now 29 episodes)
4) watched the presidential debate
5) watched The Daily Show and The Colbert Report
6) went to all of my classes
7) completed 6 hours of work (the paid kind)
8) completed 1 hour of class (which is all I have)
9) had Amanda and Alex over twice
10) hung out with Jenn O
11) did a four hour video shoot (no exaggeration)

What I'm saying is... I'm actually BREEDING time. I don't know how one can do all of these things whilst eating and sleeping... but I can. I. Am. Amazing.
(but seriously... 29 episodes of The Office in 3 days???)

Also, the end of season 2 has left me at a cliff hanger... and I'm about to die. WAITING SUCKS!!! And I know that after I finish season 3 and 4 (which, at this rate could be before the next ACTUAL episode), watching the show once a week is going to be TORTURE!! I have, I believe, LITERALLY never watched a show weekly that I REALLY cared about. I only watched House, which I loved but never thought about really, Top Model which is alright, and Project Runway-- I can do without them all. Not so much with The Office.

That being said, this was my dream-- I did have the mission of getting into The Office.

Also, I am in love with John Krasinski, obviously, and have done my basic search that I do when I'm in love with anyone. IMdb for all movies, trivia, and ESPECIALLY personal quotes. Then see any interview with Ellen Degeneres and Craig Ferguson. Letterman next. (I'm not joking, I do this with a LOT of people... it's my test).

1 comment:

Elana said...

I know how you feel! Yesterday I was bored and thought hmmm... i have the office season 2, i should watch that. And then hours later i had finished two whole discs of season 2 (12 episodes). The Office is so wonderful and I'm glad you have found it!