Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wednesday-- Movie Day

Glorious day for a Wednesday! I have the most class on Wednesdays.

I realised, actually, that one of my classes ends at 12:30pm and the next starts at 3pm-- PERFECT for eating lunch and watching a movie!!! I watched D2: The Mighty Ducks 2 (I watched the first one a few days ago!)! After all of my classes and visiting Courtney and chatting with Caroline (who sadly had to listen to my life story and views on politics... again... ) I watched The Talented Mr. Ripley for the first time! SCARY movie! I almost had a heartattack. A lot like Matchpoint. I have to note that NOW when I'm watching movies, I feel a little bit like I'm studying for class. My life couldn't get any better!

1 comment:

Caroline Cooper said...

helllooo! i love hearing about your life story and politics views....i need some help in that area anyway- that got me so riled up! lol. i love you blythey