Monday, September 29, 2008

OMG The Office.

Here is the situation today:

It is 12:22am on Tuesday. I have a test at 1pm for which I need to read chapters 2-6. On Wednesday I have to have watched several episodes of Seinfeld (for real, I actually have to), read god knows how much for my quiz, solidly know the four story lines for our Sex and the City episode, pick out what I want to do for my HUGE documentary project (the final project for my scary class), and do something excessive for my talk show.

I have done NONE of these things.

However the REAL issue is, remember how I watched 29 episodes of The Office, leaving me at the end of season 2? Well, after my fun on Sunday ;) , I facebook posted on my friend who loaned me season 2's wall asking for the next season. After I posted that, I realized that I can watch season 3 in PERFECT quality online on netflix. After Chords, I watched about 6 episodes!! (Btw, I was EXHAUSTED and it was SOOOOO LUCKY that the Pam and Jim story wasn't progressing or I would have honestly never slept)! Then I got season 3 from my friend. I watched THE REST OF THE EPISODES TODAY!!! Which is a) embarassing, and b) INCREDIBLY irresponsible considering how much shit I have to do!!!

BUT THERE ARE 3 WORST PARTS!
1) We have FINALLY hit what I've been waiting for with Pam and Jim-- SO CLIFFHANGER-Y THAT I'M GOING TO DIE!!
2) even though I have SO much to do, I would still watch this next episode on netflix if it was available... but it's NOT!
3) MY FRIEND DOESN'T HAVE THIS SEASON!!! So no MATTER WHAT I have to wait for the individual disks!!!

Hopefully I can take this opportunity to experience discomfort and thus learn to self control... because honestly, this is getting out of hand!

No comments: