Friday, September 19, 2008

Nataaaaaaalya!

NATALYA HAS SPONTANEOUSLY COME TO STAY WITH ME!!!

On Tuesday she called me and we discussed how wretched H-town is and how she was rotting. I told her that she could obviously always come to Boston and so she was like "alright. I'll come tomorrow," (!!!)! Later that night she told me that she kind of wanted to see her fam for a little longer but would probably come before Saturday. Then YESTERDAY she called at maybe... 2pm and I called her back at 4 when I got out of work. The news: she was almost at Boston, about an hour and a half away!!

Anyway, we had a very good night!! And she's going to stay until next weekend when she has to go to NY, but then she might return!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

In other news, we posted our list of people we want to join Chords this morning! So far 2/7 have accepted. I'm VERY excited!!! Although many got accepted to several groups... so it's all up in the air!!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm so JEALOUS. Jealous that you get to see Natalya, and jealous that she gets to see you, AND jealous that I can't just up and go to Boston for a week or two. SO JEALOUS. But also glad to know Natalya's good :)