Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Office Crisis NOT Averted!

I was looking at the last entry and I just want to re-emphasize that I watched 52 episodes of The Office between last Thursday and last night (Monday).

So even though I had all of that shit I had to do, I actually decided to by the next episode on itunes. FORTUNATELY I fell asleep before it finished. Then I did what I had to do today (bake sale, class (with test)). Then I decided, fuck it, I'm going to buy season 4 myself!!! So I actually go to Best Buy and they don't have it. I HONESTLY almost cried!!! Then I came back home and decided that maybe I would just buy all of the first disk on itunes. But then I decided that that was stupid. SO I changed my netflix subscription to 3 disks at a time to make everything go faster!!! Then I watched the first episode of season 4 (SOOOO GOOD) and bought the second episode on itunes and watched that. HOPEFULLY I will not buy any more tonight.
Also, I might still look into buying it at Newbury.

Please understand that this is 54 episodes. In 6 days.

(I'm not trying to justify it, but that's really only 9 episodes a day on average, and thats really only like... 3 and 1/2 hours...)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow. No words. Except I'm not entiiirely shocked.... lol.

Claire said...

Also, I approve. The Office is definately worthwhile, as my roommate would wholeheartedly attest.