Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jon and Stephen, Stephenie and David

I have a crush on Jon Stewart which is contributed by but not limited to this fact:
he does the New York Times crossword every night with his wife.

I have a crush on Stephen Colbert which is contributed by but not limited to these facts:
1) "I used to write things for friends. There was this girl I had a crush on, and she had a teacher she didn't like at school. I had a real crush on her, so almost every day I would write her a little short story where she would kill him in a different way."
2) One of his acting credits is: Sesame Street: All-Star Alphabet (2005) (V) .... The Letter Z

Now that I'm in love with these two men, I'm inspired to become more politically aware. Is it awkward I continually change myself to impress fictional men? I think it's ok. I've been loyally watching their shows for 2 weeks now!

I finished Wet Hot American Summer. It was meh. I liked it but I wasn't floored.

Also, I don't know if I mentioned that I finished The Host (which was pretty great even though Stephenie Meyer is too fond of the unbelievably nice endings. I'm not THAT sad about it though), but I just started another David Sedaris book!! I LOOOOVE HIM!! Even though all of his books are EXACTLY the same, I can't get enough. They aren't annoyingly the same because they are just a series of funny essays... I assume LOOSELY based on himself. I've already read Me Talk Pretty One Day and Naked and now I'm reading Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim. I'm obsessed.

No comments: