Sunday, October 5, 2008

Useless Update

First of all, I finished all of The Office. It was SOOOOO nice that the show is still running now because I didn't have to cry that it was finished. Now I can just be excited! But at least I no longer think about the show all day!

Second (except actually the REAL first), Caroline is the angel of my life. I couldn't decide if I wanted to talk about it on here or not, and I think I won't... but I made an interesting decision and had an EXTREMELY rough time the other night. Thank GOD Caroline helped me out or ... REALLY sucky shit could have gone down.
Also, the next morning Claire texted me. I feel like she knew!

Now, I have a serious laundry situation. AND I need to work a LITTLE more on school!! BUT out first edited... video? is almost done!

2 comments:

Claire said...

You need to tell me this situation! Facebook message NOW. (Please.)

Caroline Cooper said...

no contest, you're my first priority ALWAYS. i love you :)