Sunday, October 12, 2008

Opportunity Today

Good weekend (thus far).
So it's 11:30 and I've been conscious for about an hour an a half, most of which I've spent watching Michael Cera related videos on youtube. I think I might clean my room and then paint for a while today. Or maybe I'll go and see Religulous, the new Bill Mahr, love of my life, documentary because it's actually part of my homework for one of my classes. LUCKY.

Or maybe I'll get a fish!
Or maybe I'll go about town and experience the fall. I am on a mission to find some local apples!

I cut my fingers kind of badly yesterday. I ASSUME everything is fine. I didn't really clean them out at all or put a bandage on them because even though I know it prevents infections, I also think it keeps the wound open for an awkwardly long amount of time. It just doesn't seem to heal correctly. But I don't want to be a douche and call someone about it because they seem pretty fine now. I just know that they look kind of awkward and they bled a LOT last night when it happened. They seem closed right now though so I bet it's fine. Just to explain, I made pizza last night and to cut it I used a knife. Well, it started to fall in the sink and I instinctively tried to catch it before it fell but I just got the blade, which slipped through my hands. It was a little rough.

No comments: