Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Day in 13 Lines

I woke up a little after 3pm. Yeah... rough.

I ate keilbasa and artichoke dip.

I checked my facebook.

I played guitar hero with my sister.

I ate roast beef in gravy.

I played trivial pursuit with Ernie, Matt, and Meredith (and won!).

I walked, with my sister, to rite aid to get a coke and Entertainment Weekly.

I read Entertainment Weekly.

I played guitar hero with my sister again.

I organized my mom's pictures on the computer.

I talked to my mom when she got back from work.

I did this.

That was my whole day.
(If I didn't say it, I didn't do it, including getting dressed or brushing my hair.)


Added later: I just have to say that the trivial pursuit was fun because it has different levels of difficulty so that a card has 6 questions and the first two are easy (relatively... they're still a little hard), and second 2 are medium, and the third two are hard... and you get the question based on the roll. The categories are entertainment, art and literature, sports and leisure, history, geography, and science and nature. Obviously you have to get an answer right in each category, and then you have to get back to the middle and roll. Then the rest of the team gets to pick a category and you have to answer the question based on the number you rolled. So the entire game I was behind and I kept landing on entertainment with a 5 or 6 and I couldn't get them, which was really frustrating to me because... entertainment should be my best subject. So near the end, Matt and Ernie had 5/6 and were looking for an entertainment question and Mere and I had 3/6. Then Ernie finally gets into the middle and rolls the die and Matt wanted to ask him a history question... but history was like... Ernie's best subject (I mean... he's almost 50 so he knows a lot of shit). So Mere and I vetoed and said we would ask art and literature. He ends up not getting the answer for like 4 rolls. Meanwhile, I picked up and finally got all of the pieces before Matt gets his desired entertainment one. So I get to the middle and everyone gets to choose my category-- I had rolled a 6 so it was going to be hard. Mere says they should ask me a sports question, which is wise. But since I kept complaining about the entertainment ones, Matt decided to give me one of them. The question was like "What 1999 movie had the tagline 'The future isn't user-friendly'?" The Matrix. (By the way... that is WAY easier than the other questions. I have no idea why it was a 6). So I won even though Ernie probably WOULD have won if my brother wasn't retarded! Anyway... it was fun for me. I LOVE BOARD GAMES!! I hope my future family has family game night... and I hope we're REALLY intense and when people come to visit they get REALLY nervous because we're so fierce. This is my dream.

By the way... obviously I can't tell about a day in 13 lines. I talk way too much for that shit.

No comments: