Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Series of Wonderful Things

Ok, first of all, TODAY MY MOM TURNED FORTY!! Happy Birthday, mom! Her birthday is the only one I EVER remember... which is a lucky one, I think.

Secondly, we had our pitch party and I honestly can't decide which is the more exciting news to report. That we ARE doing "Soon We'll be Found" by Sia, which is my DREAM!!! OOOOOOOOOORRRRR that IIII (with Cayla) am arranging a BRITNEY MEDLEY!!!!!!!!
GET IT?? I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!
We're also singing:
"If I Never See Your Face Again" by Maroon 5, featuring Rhianna
"Speeding Cars" by Imogen Heap
and "He Can Only Hold Her" by Amy Winehouse!

I'm REALLY pleased!! But also, yesterday Kevin when to the iStore and used my gift certificate to get $50 in itunes money. So I basically bought every song that was pitched! That's basically my favorite part of pitch parties. Now I have so much good music!

ALSO, my boss gave me $25 in Barnes and Noble money. I've never gotten a real Christmas gift by a boss before. That's SO NICE!!

AAAAALSO, and this is also SUPER AMAZING, I was looking through my email and I got one about film and television classes that are still open. So I open it up and video production 2 is in there, WITH MY LIKE.. FAVORITE PROFESSOR, which I really wanted but was a lottery class. ANYWAY, now I'm signed up for the class!!! AND it's replacing GREEK DRAMA, which was my least fun sounding class ever (see previous entry on how classic literature courses make me want to vomit)!!!

HURRAAAAY!! Now I just have to study for my damn final!!!

No comments: