Sunday, December 21, 2008

Vom-- Literally

Ok, I'm not going to TRY to be negative... but sometimes I get sooo depressed/angry at home. I mean, they mean well I guess... but sometimes I just freak out.
Side Note: I'm not saying it's a good thing, but since I'm usually happy, I'm glad that there are some things I don't like. That way I know that the things that I'm happy about are genuine.. that I'm not just in denial about sadness sometimes (I honestly get confused... whatever).

So yesterday I was freaking out and I couldn't decide what I wanted to do... and I didn't even want to be with anyone anymore. So I left the house, went to Applebees and got a chicken sandwich and mashed potatoes. Whatever. Only thing I ate.

Then at about midnight I went to bed and read Harry Potter. Then I started feeling icky and all burpy. And THEN around 1am I started nauseas and vomitted... EVERYTHING. I vomitted like every hour all night! And I had to go to the bathroom in between or had a false vomit alarm. I barely slept at all, and I was crying because I was too tired to throw up anymore!! And I was so thirsty but everytime I drank water, I threw up a lot of water.

Anyway, my whole family heard (impossible not to) and now they're very nice... although I just woke up 20 minutes ago so (it's 4:29pm)...

On a completely side note, I got an A- in anthro and an A- in video production!!! Lookin' good!

No comments: