Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home, With a Little More Clarity

Ok... I was clearly feeling really shitty when I wrote the last thing. BUUUT I just have to say that I am glad that I'm home. I really do miss my family and I obviously LOVE hanging out with my friends.

Being at home is just so stiffling sometimes. When I was on the bus home, I sat next to this woman who was visiting her daughter and grandchildren in Mount Laurel, New Jersey from her home in NYC. She said that even though she loves visiting, she sometimes feels like a prisoner because she can't drive so she can't go anywhere. That's kind of how I feel. It does make me feel SO LUCKY to be able to live in Boston though. Even though I know it could be a whole lot worse, I spent the entire day re-reading Harry Potter books. If I was in Boston by myself, I would guiltlessly sleep in, make myself 3 whole artichokes for dinner, watch Brick that I got from netflix, go to a new movie, paint, read. Basically how I spent Thanksgiving.

I think I'm just going to try to see my friends more. Today I felt a little queasy and a lot tired all day so I didn't even make an effort. Maybe we'll go to the art museum or something.

In better news, I got an A- in Writing for Television... so this semester COULD be my best GPA yet.

No comments: