Monday, December 22, 2008

Fuck Christmas (sorry... but that's really what this is about)

Today I woke up at 3pm and did literally nothing. The only noteworthy event was hanging out with Claire and Sarah (who, as it turns out, I haven't seen in a bajillion years). Also, this hangout took place at Applebees... which I bravely returned to.

BUT TOMORROW I'M GOING TO BE BETTER.
a) Hopefully I'll be less negative as I am sick of myself. Especially since today I clearly did not even make an effort. ESPECIALLY since my mom bought me a new phone and I was already over everything and didn't seem grateful at ALL! I really am a bitch. Ugh.
b) I'm going to wrap the one and only gift I got for ANYONE. That's right! I'm AWFUL!! And what's worse is that I honestly don't give a shit at ALL. My brother and sister are being smothered, as always, with worthless shit and nothing I could afford to give them would be worthwhile. I do feel a little sad about my mom. I'll divulge tomorrow... for reasons I can't reveal right now.
c) I'm going to get the stuff I need for my improvised costume for Claire's party tomorrow, which I AM excited for. Tis the season for parties for sure! Even if I think gifts are useless. Also, I'm going to take a JILLION pictures. I'd better make sure I charge my camera.

Also, here are somethings, financially that I'm worried about.
1) The breakdown of my computer. I feel like I should just get a regular PC and deal. Can't I just get a regular one for like $550?
2) Money to live during internship time. I need to start applying or thinking about it, but if I accept an internship for New York, how am I going to live?
3) More urgently, I have no money for books next semester!

Gah!! I hate everything!! I'm trying not to. I understand that I need to try harder!!

Plus, I really don't want to go to my aunt's Christmas Eve party this year because my mom has to work and I'll have no one to be awkward with.

Also, I have to remember to stay in BOSTON for spring break... because honestly... fuck this!

No comments: