Monday, April 13, 2009

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Gorgeous weather today! Super sunny and a little breezy. After work, I was inspired to go into the city or play outside or something, so I called Rachael to see if she wanted to have a catch. Nay because she wasn't home. So I decided to walk to the park and read a little. UNFORTUNATELY, ALL of my pants have holes in the crotch and the rubbing on my legs KILLED! So instead of walking straight to the park, I went to the Prudential Center to see if I could get some new pants. BUUUUT that place has only the high end stores and, despite my pain, I couldn't justify spontaneously spending $200 on a pair of jeans... although my roommate rightly informed me that it would make an interesting plot line for Seinfeld. Anyway, instead, I sat down at the food court, which IS nice because it has a huge variety of foods... like Indian! (although I actually got chicken). Then I limped to the T and went home. 

Still, I'm monumentally happy... and even if your inner thighs are burning, it's still lovely to walk around in the beautiful weather. 

On a side note, I have FINALLY redeveloped a taste for non-Bob Dylan music. Yesterday I listened to Regina Spektor and today I listened to the new U2 album. I did ALSO listen to Bob Dylan on both days though. 

No comments: