Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great Week, Weak Book, Shoe Conception

Well, I feel fine despite the hot dogs. Good news. 

Also, I finished Perfect Fifths today. It was enjoyable to read at the time, but I would overall rate the book as pretty poor since it was basically a summary of the first four books and ended the way you'd assume it would end. Nevertheless, I was able to read the entire thing in a day and a bit... so it wasn't that boring because I'm not a very fast reader. 

Also, this week is GLORIOUS:

Monday: No school

Tuesday: I don't have any class naturally (although I did have a meeting with a professor, so I had to do some work for like... two hours this morning).. and then I just have work and chords. 

Wednesday (my big day usually): my first class is CANCELED so I don't have to go to class until 2pm. And I don't have to read anything for class... but I do need to email a draft of my screenplay to my group by noon (which I'm going to do tomorrow morning so I might still be a little snoozy). Then dinner with Amanda, then extra chords practice. Then Demetri Martin and then the usual shows. PLUS I'm getting the next disk of Mr. Show on netflix. 

Thursday: MONDAY SCHEDULE which is awesome! Even though Thursdays aren't really BAD at all, Mondays are even BETTER! I don't have to wake up early and I get to do the work that is more fun (Monday and Tuesday work is more fun than Thursday work). Then THE OFFICE and 30 ROCK! HOPEFULLY we don't have chords because I need to edit my movie. 

Friday: Regular day but nothing really due. I just have to read the screenplays. 

Of course, I need to do a lot of other things that aren't necessarily DUE this week but will make me literally CRY if I wait until next week. Still, it is beautiful. 

Although, today, since it rained, I realized that my very thin boot soles have worn through and ... there is nothing between my sock and the moisture. I don't care that much... but I FREQUENTLY don't care about these things and then the hole gets bigger and I find myself wearing bags over my feet... and then, before I've grasped the gravity of the situation, I'm basically wearing more of a shoe-concept than an actual shoe... (it's happened TWICE... the two most recent pairs of shoes that I've had)
We'll just see how it unfolds. 

No comments: