Monday, April 27, 2009

Telling Dreams?

Two nights ago, I had a dream that I remember being very complex but I only remember that in the very end I was sitting on these stairs, naked except my underwear... but no bra, and out of the window I see Robert Downey Jr., who in my dream, I know from a while ago I guess. Then he sees me through this open window and he starts kind of taunting me like "well look at what we have here... look what you've become" remarking on my nakedness... like saying... I don't know.. that I was a whore or something. And I don't say anything at all. I'm completely silent even though in the dream I remember having a perfectly "reasonable" (probs not.. but in my dream it was considered reasonable) reason for being naked. Then, he comes really close (but he's still outside and talking to me through the open window) and uses his fingers for emphasizing some point, I don't remember what specifically, and I try to kiss his fingers... and then I remember being shocked at myself for trying to kiss someone that's berating me and as I'm thinking this, I wake up. 

It kind of reminds me of a dream I had like.. a week ago where I kept making out with this guy who was saying things that I thought were really unattractive. And my thoughts in the dream (not a reflection afterwards) were shock that I kept hearing ridiculous things but I kept like... ferociously making out with him afterwards. 

Hmmmm... 

No comments: