Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Notebooks, The Office, Chocolate

OK, I'm finally ready to start posting again. 

Here are the problem solutions: 
1. We will be shooting this Saturday. Two actors out of three have confirmed. While I continue to be anxious about it, at least it's a manageable amount of concern.
2. I will be sending my resume and cover letter to a variety of internships that pretty much all have to do with WHDH. The deadline for submitting resumes is April 15. That will happen. I WILL be staying in Boston, barring extenuating circumstances. 

In other news, I finished up my Taj Mahal notebook, so I got three more at Urban Outfitters. One of them is really pretty with butterflies, but I have to say, I was skeptical about buying it. Is it too Mariah Carey? Mariah Carey RUINED BUTTERFLIES!

Also, as always on Wednesdays, I was exhausted by the time I got home so I decided to take a snooze, setting my alarm for 10:20pm (So I can watch Important Things with Demetri Martin (which I'm honestly not THAT attached to... but I'd still like to catch it)). When I woke up, I looked over at my clock and saw that it was 3:45am! I was like "WHAAAT??!!" If you still have homework to do in that situation, it's just the WORST THING... because then you have to do the math and decide if you can only sleep like... 1 more hour and then wake up to do the work... which makes you feel like you only got 1 hour of sleep... even though technically now your nap was your sleep. Ugh, terrible. So I lay in bed deciding for about 10 minutes, and THEN I realized that our power went out earlier and I didn't reset my clock. So I look over at my cellphone and it was only 1:15am. YES! 

This week I got bruises in my ears from my HEADPHONES!! Like... skin has been broken because I've been using my headphones so much! I'm inclined to blame The Office as I spent ALL of Saturday watching it on netflix, using my headphones because my computer isn't loud enough without them. Then on Sunday... I watched MORE of The Office... plus I arranged part of a song for chords which also involved headphones. On Monday, more Office and then arranging another part of a song (Britney Medley!)! Tuesday-- more Office

I love that show! I've been rewatching episodes... episodes that I watched on Saturday! Plus, don't judge, but on netflix you can only watch seasons 1 through 4 and you can only watch the last 5 episodes online... which leaves like... 12 earlier episodes of season 5 that I CAN'T SEE!! or  COULDN'T except that I've BOUGHT most of them on itunes...

PLUS I bought season 2 on dvd... which MIGHT sound like the dumbest thing in the world... but.. I have my reasons. 

Plus, and you REALLY shouldn't judge this... but you can if you need, but I moved The Office to a lower position on facebook because I was disappointed with the show and didn't want my opinion to be devalued because I love the show so much. Well... I re-promoted it. ... Yeah... I guess you might HAVE to judge that... because I can't stop judging myself. 

The last thing about this, is that tomorrow there will be TWO NEW EPISODES!! One at 8pm, then Parks and Recreation, then ANOTHER new episode, then ... I assume 30 Rock. Now, tomorrow we're singing at 7pm in West... and if I'm not back by 8pm... I'm not saying I'm going to throw a fit... because I'm sure I won't... but I will throw an internal fit... and I will reprimand myself for getting upset over a TV show. This will be an internal struggle. 

AAAAANYWAY, my mom sent me chocolate for Easter (due to her new good mood). She has never sent me anything for Easter before. It was very nice. I totally forgot that Easter existed. BUT she sent me chocolate eggs, a chocolate bunny, a little thing of vanilla fudge, AND (drumroll) chocolate PLAYING CARDS!

LASTLY, I picked and got my classes. I am taking:
1. Writing for television comedy
2. Television comedy (and they are the same professor... possibly not wise)
3. Sociology on socialized medicine-- medical programs here and abroad (completely elective)
4. Classical themes in modern literature (I had to take a writing or literature course)
5. Intro to guitar!

I think it looks pretty good. 

No comments: