Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weight Off My Back!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOO JUBILANT I COULD DIE!!!

It went UNBELIEVABLY, IMPOSSIBLY WELL!! 
1. Everyone came on time and they were SOOOO PLEASANT and KIND!! And they memorized their lines perfectly! And they took directions PERFECTLY!! And they were SUPER FUN! Iwant to be best friends with them! And they WEREN'T silly or offended when I asked them to do something differently. And they all thanked me like... a JILLION TIMES for getting them pizza... when THEY were giving ME their entire Saturday!!! AAAAAND they performed their stunts so well!!!
2. NO ONE came into the basement. From 7:30am to 4:30pm not a SINGLE PERSON came into the basement to put in a bike or do their laundry. How is that even POSSIBLE?
3. We weren't missing a SINGLE PROP! 
4. The camera performed perfectly!
5. We all agreed that creating a set, while looking like a pretty hellish room to live in, was the best way to shoot the film. 
6. There was NO ECHO PROBLEM!
7. While I absolutely did NOT sleep the entire night... it actually made me SUPER CRAZY ENERGETIC!!! I wasn't sad or cranky or anything. I was actually very happy the entire day. 
8. We finished an ENTIRE HOUR EARLY!!!! How is that POSSIBLE??!! 

I can't even BELIEVE how well it went. Past Blythe would have liked to hear that... but it's okay that she didn't. Also, in retrospect, I'm glad that I was so worried because it means that I cared about it a lot. That's good news. 
Also, I'm pretty sure I feel monumentally better about everything (although I can't say for certain because I haven't slept in quite a long time). I don't know that I need to go on a campaign of optimism after all. 

Now all I have to do is finish the Britney Medley, but it seems far less taxing than it did before. 

No comments: