Thursday, November 13, 2008

3 Fun Questions

I'm not TOTALLY sure why... but you should answer these questions because they're interesting.

Out of these three, who will be president next in order from first to last: a woman, a homosexual, and an atheist.

Out of these three ethnicities (which are categories that I believe our nation as a whole would vote on even though I understand that the people lumped in these categories are vastly different): Eastern Asian, Middle Eastern (including India because I think that's the way ... our nation would see it), and Central and South American.

Name your top 3 celebrities that you would want to be president (keep in mind that the president must be born in the United States and be over 35 years old).

I'll report my findings in a few days.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hmm... well I'm going to answer this how I personally would vote.. because I'm really not sure how else to answer.. anyway, this is who I would like to vote for (I guess):

1. an atheist - okay... i think a woman being president might be more likely than a homosexual or an atheist, but i would really like a godless person in that spot. myself being so very godless. and disliking most things "the church" does to our government.

2. Well I think Middle Eastern is the least likely to get voted for, just cause that's how us americans are these days... but I guess maybe I see central/south american being most likely? because they look the most american-ized?

3. This i have no idea. I would hate to put america in the hands of any celebrity, im pretty sure... but the ones that come to mind are Oprah, Bono, and Angelina Jolie. But i really don't think any of those people would be fit to be president.

Claire said...

And i just realized i didn't answer any of the questions the same way... so, to clarify, the first one is who i would vote for, number two is who i think it most likely (but i personally wouldnt care), and number three is just the first three celebrities i could think of that even remotely seem to care about the world.