Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Money Money Money

Good day today. I went to work and counted books forever. But it wasn't a very tricky wake-up even though I went to bed at 4am and woke at 8:30am. That was lucky.
So work was fine, but that room is CRAZY dry! Everytime I walk in I have to put lotion on because my hands feel very uncomfortable. But it's not aweful because I keep lotion in my Vogue Espana bag.

Then I went to class and handed in my script for our final project, which was VERY aesthetically pleasing because we just turned in our Sex and the City scripts, so I have a whole bunch of shit that is only useful for binding scripts. Anyway, I DID like my story! It is, to me, reminiscent of my Superblake Saga, if anyone remembers that.

AND while I was in class, I MIRACULOUSLY found a check for $65.71!!! SO LUCKY!! Although I have to wonder why I keep finding checks. Why am I not taking care of them?? Especially when I'm ACTUALLY HONESTLY hungry some nights because I can't afford to eat. I kept bragging about my poorness before... but now it's pretty real.

SO I deposited 3 checks ($180 ish) and then I counted ALL of my change-- I rolled the quarters and nickels, but they didn't have the paper for pennies or dimes so I separated them into $.50 and $5 respectively so they'll be easy to roll later. I ended up having $59.53 in change!! And I had $2 in bills... so that's pretty great.

I hope I don't starve.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I hope you don't starve either. Let me know if that is imminent. Also, I would LOVE to read your Sex and the City script, especially if it is reminiscent of Superblake!