Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mmm... Nothing Really..

1) BRITNEY'S NEW DOCUMENTARY TONIGHT!! 10pm, MTV, be there!
2) I did literally NOTHING yesterday and woke up with anxiety about stuff I probably have to do today! PLUS I thought I woke up at FOUR, but it turns out I lost power and I actually woke up at like... 1:40pm which... I know isn't crazy-better but.... it makes ME feel better. THATS BECAUSE I'M NOT SLEEPING AT NIGHT ANYMORE! Tonight I have to make sure I go to bed at 2am LATEST!

Can you even believe that the semester is almost over??!! I'm pretty sure my only final is Dec. 17.... which is like 2 weeks from now!

Ugh, I'm watching 13 going on 30 and ... ugh with Mark Ruffalo. Could you put SOMETHING into your performance, sir!? Glad we're not into him anymore because he got way too many leading rolls!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I can't WAIT for Britney!!!